The Oceans 11ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs reverbs are:
1. HALL ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ the rich reverberant sound of a grand concert hall
2. SPRING ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ pays homage to the classic FenderÃÂÃÂ® 6G15 tube spring reverb
3. PLATE ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ the lush, warm reverb that got its name because a large metal plate was originally used to create it
4. REVRS ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ emulates the quirky reverse reverb effect where a noteÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs reverb fades-in backwards. (Jimmy Page claims to have invented it.)
5. ECHO ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂsends a recirculating echo thru the Plate reverb. The crisp clear delays get tastefully smudged by the airy plate reverb
6. TREM ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ reverb plus tremolo thatÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs applied to both the wet and dry mix of a Hall reverb, your choice of three different tremolo shapes
7. MOD ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ modulated reverb, three modes. Chorus laced onto the reverb tails creates a luscious atmospheric effect. Flanger wraps around the reverb tails and weaves a hypnotic tapestry. Chorus and flanger combined.
8. DYNA ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ Swell, gate and duck. Swell silences your notesÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ attacks before blooming the tails back into the soundscape. Gate passes the reverb tail thru a noise gate that opens when it detects playing. (Phil Collins popularized the technique by applying it to drums.) Duck compresses the reverb tail while youÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂre playing and fades it back in when youÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂre resting.
9. AUTO-INF ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ Auto-infinite reverb that triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord. When a new one is struck, the previously resounding reverb crossfades to the new one
10. SHIM ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted reverb wash that modulates and blossoms behind your signal
11. POLY ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ Polyphonic reverb, two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts operating on your pre-reverb signal. Combine dissonant intervals with near infinite decays to create disorienting soundtracks, or choose perfect/major intervals to generate creative harmonies when jumping around a key signature
The Oceans 11 features powerful, yet intuitive ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂhiddenÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ parameters accessible thru its Secondary Knob Mode that let the player take greater control of its effects.
An internal Tails switch also provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a fresh reverb effect complete with adjustable parameters!
4. Delivery/ Shipping
4.1 Subject to availability, we will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver the Services you have ordered as soon as possible after your order is accepted by us. We will deliver all Services comprised in your order in one delivery.
4.2 We will deliver directly to the address specified in your order.
4.3 Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) normally between the hours of 8am and 5pm. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified. Certain deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt.
4.4 Once delivered, the Services ordered will become your property and your responsibility and, except in relation to Services that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
5. Cancellations and returns
5.1 Unless one of the exceptions listed in Clause 5.4, below applies, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) without giving any reason within fourteen (14) days. The cancellation period will expire fourteen (14) days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must notify us, giving us your full name, address and order reference (if any) or, by returning the Services, in accordance with the provisions below (see Clause 5.5).
5.2 To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
5.3 If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery/ shipping (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery/ shipping other than the least expensive type of standard delivery/ shipping offered by us). We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
5.4 You may not cancel your order if:
a. you have taken any audio and/or visual recordings or computer software out of the sealed packaging in which they were delivered to you;
b. the Services consist of perishable items, or have been sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
c. the Services have been customised or made to your own specifications;
d. any Services you have started to download or stream; or
e. any Services which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery,
unless such Services were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered.
5.5 All such Services should be returned within fourteen (14) days of you cancelling your order and, in any event, no later than twenty-eight (28) days after the Service(s) have been delivered to you, in accordance with the following process:
a. return the parcel to us, we suggest, either by courier or by recorded delivery mail or other form of certified mail. We advise that you take out enough postal insurance to cover the value of the contents.
b. You may return the product(s) to our local store. Please bring with you the returns note that will have been included in the package in which your order was delivered, or other proof of purchase.
5.6 Our policy on cancellations and returns does not affect your statutory legal rights.
6 Faulty Services
6.1 If any Service you purchase is damaged or faulty when delivered to you we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a Service is faulty, you should notify us to arrange for the return of the Service(s).
6.2 Our policy on faulty Services does not affect your statutory legal rights.
7 Service Information
7.1 We have taken reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the colours and other detailing of our Services in the images that appear on our Site. However, as the actual colours and detailing you see onscreen will depend on your screen, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any colour or other detailing will exactly reflect the colour or detailing of the Service(s) upon delivery.
7.2 Any information on our Site regarding sizing of Services is included as a guide only. If you are in any doubt as to the size of any Service you require, we recommend that you contact us prior to placing an order.
8 Orders for delivery outside the United Kingdom
8.1 If you choose to access our Site from outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent that they are applicable. We do not represent or warrant that any Service(s) on our Site is appropriate for use or available in locations outside of the United Kingdom, or that it complies with any legal or regulatory requirements of such other locations.
8.2 Please contact us before ordering Services for delivery outside the United Kingdom. We may refuse to accept your order should you not contact us before ordering. Subject to us agreeing to and being able to deliver the Services outside the United Kingdom as they may be subject to import duties and taxes. You will be responsible for these. We have no control over such charges and cannot advise you as to what they may be, although your local customs office may be able to assist. For deliveries outside the United Kingdom, you will be regarded as the importer and it is your responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the Services are to be delivered. Cross-border deliveries may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.